- Acquisition of Information. When visiting any Web site, your browser sends information to the site(s) hosting server identifying the browser you are using, your Internet Service Provider, the page you last visited, and the page you are currently visiting. We log this information and we may also track and catalog the search terms that you enter in our search forms. When you purchase a product on gesicusa.com, we ask you for the following information: name address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card and expiration date. We may also receive information from you in connection with contests or sweepstakes on gesicusa.com, customer feedback you provide, and customer service help you request. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. We use industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology, a secure server, and other physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Please keep your password private. We will never ask for it by phone or e-mail, and neither should anyone else. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
- 3rd Parties/Links. gesicusa.com contains links to other websites. Please recognize that we cannot control the use or security of your personal information collected by other websites. If you have any concerns regarding the security or privacy of these websites, you should feel free to browse their privacy policies, or even to contact them directly. GESIC is not responsible for the privacy practices, data collection, security or content of other websites.
- Correcting, Updating and Removing Your Personal Information. If you wish to correct, update or remove any personal information that you have provided through gesicusa.com, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.